I haven’t gotten a change to post this sooner. But it is officially my FAVORITE month of the year! I love everything about October. The colors, the scents, the the chill in the air, football, fashion, Halloween, and the spooky factor.
Just everything about October screams to me.
This month is just gorgeous.
I can’t wait for the next few weeks to get to embark on many more Fall Activities!
My goals for this month:
- Pick a pumpkin or two with Andrew
- Pick apples
- Whitehouse Corn Maze (Where we had our first date, 1 year ago!)
- Fleitz Pumpkin Farm & Hayrides
- Have a bonfire
- Watch the leaves change color
- Drink Hot Apple Cider & Rum (YUM!)
- Read 2 books – Currently working on Zoo Story
- Apply for a few more jobs ( I stopped because I interviewed like crazy)
- Update more!
- Work on some creative projects & freelance
- Start a Fall Scrapbook with Andrew 🙂
- Run twice a week (trying to ease up on my hamstring)